About Purity Zinc Metals
Purity Zinc Metals is a U.S. owned business that has been producing the industry's highest purity grades of zinc dust, zinc alloys and zinc anodes for more than 40 years. Many of our clients are Global Fortune 500 companies and we export our zinc products worldwide.
We serve our customers with plants located in Stoney Creek, Ontario Canada, and Clarksville, Tennessee.
Purity Zinc Metals has built a reputation for quality zinc products that are underscored by availability and service. Commitment to quality, service and customer satisfaction have been the foundation of our success. Purity Zinc Metals is proud to be an active partner in so many of our customer's success.
Our mission …
Our mission is to be a global leader with our customers creating value by providing innovative, high quality products and services. Purity Zinc Metals was founded as and remains a family business with a heritage of being environmentally responsible and financially sound. We foster an environment where safety, morale and the development of our employees are fundamental to our continued success.
What we value most …
PZM is a world-class organization of the highest ethical and moral standards. Our heritage as a family owned business is reflected in the motto: "Nothing is impossible…so long as nobody cares who gets the credit". This cornerstone of our corporate values is our commitment to pursue excellence, embrace honesty and long term relationships with our stakeholders.
To our Employees, we create a motivated team environment with mutual respect and fairness by:
- Providing a healthy and safe workplace
- Striking a balance between work and family life
- Facilitating ongoing training and education
- Acknowledging a job well done and recognizing superior performance
- Fostering an open-door policy throughout the organization
To our Customers we create value by:
- Consistently delivering more than expected
- Maintaining and exceeding high standards in our products and services
- Partnering with innovative and progressive solutions
- Meeting competitive challenges